You host a holiday party and your guests arrive to your residence, but suddenly you notice an unwanted guest eating your food! A small body with whiskers snatched a bite before everyone else got a chance to be served.
A RODENT is among your holiday guests in your Texas home!
Do not allow the mentioned scenario to become your family’s future holiday story! Certified Termite & Pest Control offers a residential pest control program to make your home pest-free for the holiday celebrations.
Types of Pests
As you prepare to open decoration boxes, we recommend you open stored ornaments and holiday lights outside your home to prevent pests from escaping inside your residence. Carefully inspect your Christmas tree for insects or eggs before setting it up. Additionally, closely examine pantry items before use, especially if you haven’t used them since last year. Call Certified Termite & Pest Control to schedule an inspection if you become aware of the following pests infestations:
- Rodents (rats and mice) like to eat grains and anything tasty; they spread infections such as Typhus, Salmonellosis, Listeriosis, Leptospirosis and other serious diseases.
- Fleas feed on human and animal blood and can cause an allergic reaction or transmit diseases such as Typhus and Tapeworms.
- Sugar Ants eat honeydew, sugary foods, vegetables, seeds, sweet plants and dead insects; they can bite but do not produce harmful symptoms.
- Bed Bugs feed on human and animal blood; their bites cause itching and in some cases an allergic reaction.
- Chiggers feed on animal blood; although they do not transmit diseases, they are extremely itchy.
- Silverfish are harmless to humans but may destroy your clothing, paper, and silk; they feed on starches, dead insects, and dandruff.
- Female Mosquitoes feed on human and animal blood and may transmit diseases such as malaria, yellow fever and heartworm (which are harmful to dogs).
- Indian Meal Moths do not carry diseases but damage dry foods, such as cereal, dry pasta, bread, and corn starch.
Pest Free for the Holidays
Certified Termite & Pest Control provides outstanding and effective service to our customers. We want to make sure your family and holiday guests celebrate this season in a safe environment. For more information about our Residential Pest Control service, email us @ScottYoung@CertifiedTPC.com or contact us at:
512-676-0828 – Austin
713-878-0182 – Houston
210-727-5990 – San Antonio
972-852-2847 – Dallas
(If you live in one of the Service areas above, click here to receive a 50% discount for your Initial Pest Control Service).
Certified Termite & Pest Control wishes you a pest-free holiday season!